cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checking boxes glitch

mstiles
Occasional Contributor

anyone else notice a recent checking boxes to toggle selecting/unselecting an order or an option? seems like this started happening  yesterday and I still unable to deselect some of these printers in shipstation connect:

mstiles_0-1658514477113.png

6 REPLIES 6

david_dean
Frequent Contributor

I reported this bug (or something similar) in April:

https://community.shipstation.com/t5/ShipStation-Features/Cannot-clear-checkbox/m-p/13258

https://community.shipstation.com/t5/Orders-Shipment-Management/Checkbox-bug/idi-p/14530

As usual it's been pulling teeth to get any response at all from Shipstation support.

mstiles
Occasional Contributor

thats funny, because they sent a message asking if this response was helpful. It is helpful in letting me know that I am not the only one who has reservations about their support! thanks for the reply!

Hi there @mstiles and @jennifer

If you are still experiencing this behavior, I would encourage you to reach out to our support team with those specific details of when/how you so that we can investigate! 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

I contacted support to open a case about this on July 8, and sent screen recordings on July 27 and was told that the case was to be escalated.  I have not heard back since.  

But, sure, reach out to support with specific details!

Hey @david_dean

From checking into the tickets you mentioned, these appear to be different issues. As our escalations team wants to investigate all of these individual matters, reaching out to support with full details does continue to be the best course of action. Just because this individual issue is not yet resolved, does not change this fact. 

Our product team is working very hard to make improvements that will help the most users, so unfortunately not every single piece of feedback brought to us can be made a top priority. 

Your continued patience is appreciated at this time! I hope you're having a terrific week 🙂 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

jennifer
Occasional Contributor

This has been happening to us as well. Every time I deselect more than 1 or 2 devices in ShipStation Connect, all the devices end up disappearing completely. I have to sign out of ShipStation Connect on my desktop to reset everything and have them show up again. All of my devices appear once again and I'm in the same situation as before. I can't seem to deselect any devices without running into some sort of bug.