cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot print or download shipping labels.

tinytotpropshop
Occasional Contributor

The error I get is "this label can't be downloaded.

I did ALL of the troubleshooting suggestions. It will not print or download and the issue is NOT my dymo.

Screen Shot 2022-03-09 at 8.02.01 PM.pngI was so fed up that I decided to try a different order and had no issues. I was able to purchase and print 3 labels for different orders before it happened again. Whyyyyyy?!

When I try to just download the PDF it doesn't actually show me the label. It's just black.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

tinytotpropshop
Occasional Contributor

I chatted with support this morning! Kat was able to print the labels from her end and send me the PDFs. She said she had to clear my account cache.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hey there @tinytotpropshop,

I'm sorry that you are running into this behavior! I absolutely understand the frustration that would come naturally from this occurrence. I am not directly familiar with this issue, and to actively troubleshoot your issue, it is best to start a ticket with the Support team so they can dig into your account with you, and get to the bottom of this. 

I apologize that I don't have a direct solution immediately, but I am confident that our support team can help in this matter. 

Certainly if any other users have seen this in the past and know how to remedy the situation, we welcome their advice and to share their experience! 🙂  

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

tinytotpropshop
Occasional Contributor

I chatted with support this morning! Kat was able to print the labels from her end and send me the PDFs. She said she had to clear my account cache.

@tinytotpropshop That is terrific to hear. Glad our Support team was able to get you all squared away! 

Happy shipping! 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!