cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've voided a ~$48.00 label, but does anyone ever know if they receive refunds for voided labels?

shipping
Contributor

Does anyone know how to receive a refund through ShipStation for a voided shipment?

I've voided a label ~$48.00 label, but does anyone ever know if they receive refunds for voided labels?

It's not showing up in Stamps.com which is where the money goes

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shipping
Contributor

There was nothing on Stamps.com but basic reports.

I was able to get a  "Account Transactional Activity" by requesting it from stamps.com support, it shows all my account transactions including credits for stamps.com and UPS. This is not something you can get from stamps.com website

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

sales180
Contributor

It usually takes them some time probably to verify if the label has been used or not. You need to monitor it. You can also go to your stamps.com account and contact their support about it. Stamps.com sends an email confirming any due refunds once they're approved. 

For ex. I had some labels purchased and voided on Oct 8th 2021 and I received and email from stamps.com that they approved and credited my account on Oct 26th 2021.

Hope this helps!

Interesting I've never received any emails from Stamps for voided labels and/or adjustments made to shipment labels. 

Hello @kelsie

Thank you so much for being a part of our community and and for your reply. 

If are you looking to see adjustments and transactions you can access your stamps account via ShipStation. This will allow you also to see reports on your account that will show you transactions and adjustments. 

Hopefully this information helps you out, 

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager 

I'm aware, however, it's not very easy nor user-friendly. PirateShip seems to have this down with emailing the customer when there's an adjustment made to the label as well as refunding outstanding labels that aren't scanned before the 30-day refund period is up. Seems like Shipstation is really lacking in features that a FREE site like PirateShip provides.

shipping
Contributor

There was nothing on Stamps.com but basic reports.

I was able to get a  "Account Transactional Activity" by requesting it from stamps.com support, it shows all my account transactions including credits for stamps.com and UPS. This is not something you can get from stamps.com website

Nice, they're reporting absolutely sucks on Stamps.