cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual Order line items randomly rearranged

IDScan
New Contributor

When creating a Manual Order, we like to put main items first, then accessories, then discounts and finally shipping. The problem is that no matter what order we enter items, the system randomly rearranges them and makes the packing slip and email look messy. Since we can't rearrange after the fact, we are stuck with this non-sense. Is there any way to fix this?

5 REPLIES 5

jeremy_S-and-S
Frequent Contributor

Question that might help pin down the solution: are they actually rearranging within the order, or are they just in a different arrangement on the packing slip/email? There are different ways to sort the items on the packing slip.

They are rearranged in the order once created. I created to duplicate orders back to back. Both of them had different random arrangements of items inside the order itself once saved. How do you sort on the packing slip?

Hey there @IDScan

I absolutely understand wanting to list your products in a certain way! My recommendation would be to first check out the document options for packing slips. You'll see in this article from our knowledge base a set of ways to list items on the packing slip. 

I hope this helps! 🙂 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

epommerer
Contributor

epommerer_0-1674675424192.pngepommerer_1-1674675491786.png

IDScan
New Contributor

Epommerer, I'll try that thanks.