cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMS Shipment notifications

shipping
Contributor

I'm trying to set this up.   https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/articles/360058589271-SMS-Tracking-Notifications?utm_campaign=...

It's saying to go to Tracking Page tab of your store settings. where is that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

scmsteve
Contributor

Go to the settings gear in the top menu bar,  then to Selling Channels in the left menu bar, Store Setup under that, click the three-dot menu at the right for the store you have set up and select "Edit Store Details".  Then you should see tabs, one of which is Tracking.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

scmsteve
Contributor

Go to the settings gear in the top menu bar,  then to Selling Channels in the left menu bar, Store Setup under that, click the three-dot menu at the right for the store you have set up and select "Edit Store Details".  Then you should see tabs, one of which is Tracking.

Good afternoon! 

Thanks so much for participating in the community right away with this assistance! This information provided above is absolutely correct. 

-Moderator Davis 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

I do not have that option when going to that page??  Is this only available for certain accounts????

Hey there @TCOTONY! You are exactly correct. This feature is currently only available when using our new layout. 

With that in mind, I have confirmed that your account can be moved into the new layout via the BLUE text that reads "Try New Layout" up at the top of the page. Once there, you'll be able to navigate thru the store settings as described above and see the SMS Notification setting as intended. 

I made a short gif of how to Change to New Layout in case this would be helpful.

We hope this helps! Thanks so much for participating in our community! 

WHOA!  Thank you so much!!  Amazing service... this is why we love Shipstation.

Thanks again
Tony

TCOTONY
New Contributor

I do not have that option when going to that page??  Is this only available for certain accounts????

sddarkman619
New Contributor

is there a way to test the sms notifications?

Howdy @sddarkman619! Welcome to the Community! We are happy to have you join in! 

Thanks for following up about this testing of the SMS notifications. Currently, the only way to directly test this feature would be to do so on an order/Test order. This would need to be from within your selling channel, and would ultimately count against your monthly shipment count.

With that in mind, You can review our Knowledge Base article about the feature, which includes examples of how those messages populate for your customer: SMS Tracking Notifications. We hope this helps 🙂 

From Davis the Moderator - May the Force be with you