cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Scan to verify and print

3pl
First-timer

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum but I managed to scan through some related posts but I couldn't find the answer or advice. Can the "Scan to verify and print" be somehow automated to print the label right after all items are verified? I'm trying to minimize the amount of manual steps for my fulfillment crew. Additionally, can I create a barcode that takes me from the Shipstation main window to the "Scan to Verify and Print" window? I see a bunch of barcodes created to shortcut through Shipstation without using a mouse but I can't find one to take me to "Scan to verify and print" that I would like to have printed on all shipping desks and access this menu option without using any computer hardware just a barcode scanner. Both are simple improvements that can speed up any fulfillment process.

2 REPLIES 2

Ahead
Occasional Contributor

That would be great for us as well; we have implemented a Touch screen, so the process is a "Little" let mouse driven.:) 

CaraAdmin
Khoros

Hello @Ahead!

Thanks for your brilliant idea! Your input helps us make better decisions, so please continue to share.

Happy Shipping!

-Cara