cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Solved] Create & Printer Label Shows Error

PPE
Occasional Contributor

Update:

Solved. Need to add phone number in the "ship from location" box.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

I am going to create and printe the label as a test. I chose Fedex 2Day, One Rate Small Box, typed in package size and weight, and clicked Create & Print Label. But it shows error:"Unable to create FedEx shipment. LabelSpecification PrintedLabelOrigin contact - phoneNumber is required".

But customer's phone number is there in the shipping address and I do have my phone number in FedEx account's My Profile.

Idk what phoneNumber the error is talking about.

Also, I searched this error sentence and didn't find any posts about it.

2 REPLIES 2

Howdy @PPE

It's wonderful to see you continuing to participate in the community! We truly appreciate the time you spend with us here. 

I'm absolutely elated to hear that you were able to get your error message cleared! Just like you found, that phone number message does indeed refer to the Ship From Location's phone number. 

Your contribution could very well save another user if they run into the same troubles. Thanks so much! 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

nkumar
New Contributor

We are using magento 2.4.2, and we have used ship station extension (Auctane_Api). The orders are linked with ship station are working properly. But when we are trying to create shipping label from magento admin panel we are getting no response from request to shipment function.

main.CRITICAL: Error: Call to a member function hasErrors() on null in /chroot/home/vendor/magento/module-shipping/Model/Carrier/AbstractCarrierOnline.php:489
Stack trace:
#0 /chroot/home/vendor/magento/module-shipping/Model/Shipping/Labels.php(163): Magento\Shipping\Model\Carrier\AbstractCarrierOnline->requestToShipment(Object(Magento\Shipping\Model\Shipment\Request))
#1 /chroot/home/vendor/magento/module-shipping/Model/Shipping/LabelGenerator.php(77): Magento\Shipping\Model\Shipping\Labels->requestToShipment(Object(Magento\Sales\Model\Order\Shipment))
#2 /chroot/home/vendor/magento/module-shipping/Controller/Adminhtml/Order/Shipment/Save.php(153): Magento\Shipping\Model\Shipping\LabelGenerator->create(Object(Magento\Sales\Model\Order\Shipment), Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#3 /chroot/home/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(58): Magento\Shipping\Controller\Adminhtml\Order\Shipment\Save->execute()
#4 /chroot/home/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(138): Magento\Shipping\Controller\Adminhtml\Order\Shipment\Save\Interceptor->___callParent('execute', Array)
#5 /chroot/home/vendor/magento/framework/App/Action/Plugin/ActionFlagNoDispatchPlugin.php(51): Magento\Shipping\Controller\Adminhtml\Order\Shipment\Save\Interceptor->Magento\Framework\Interception\{closure}()
#6 /chroot/home/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(135): Magento\Framework\App\Action\Plugin\ActionFlagNoDispatchPlugin->aroundExecute(Object(Magento\Shipping\Controller\Adminhtml\Order\Shipment\Save\Interceptor), Object(Closure))
#7 /chroot/home/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(153): Magento\Shipping\Controller\Adminhtml\Order\Shipment\Save\Interceptor->Magento\Framework\Interception\{closure}()
#8 /chroot/home/generated/code/Magento/Shipping/Controller/Adminhtml/Order/Shipment/Save/Interceptor.php(23): Magento\Shipping\Controller\Adminhtml\Order\Shipment\Save\Interceptor->___callPlugins('execute', Array, Array)

Kindly resolve this issue asap.

Thanks in advance..