cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPS Pick Up Error

TheodoreInd
Occasional Contributor

Anone ever seen such a UPS pick up error?

Missing or invalid ServiceCode (Bad Request, Carrier Error Code: 9500509). (400, 802fda02-db65-4412-a706-97d9cc1eef4a)

4 REPLIES 4

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hi @TheodoreInd

Welcome to the community, we are so happy to have you here with us. 

I did some research and it looks like this specific error you are receiving is something that might be related to an issue we are aware of and currently have escalated to our senior support/product teams. My recommendation for you and anyone else who is seeing this error is to reach out to support so they can make sure that this is related and if that is the case make sure you are notified as soon as this is resolved. 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager 

tim12
First-timer

I have this issue multiple times I have the issue right now and I cant get UPS to come pickup expedited packages, shipstation is such a mess all the time

kevinh
First-timer

Received data containing a ready time later than the latest allowable ready time for the location (Bad Request, Carrier Error Code: 9510113). (400, 1015957d-36dc-4db2-86f2-0f42218fd7fd)

This is the code I get, no matter what time or day I try to schedule the pickup.

JessaM507
Occasional Contributor

I'm getting this same error code - not surprised you haven't gotten a reply from shipstation about this. They like to ignore actual issues (like the email issue that's about to be a REALLY big problem in about 9 days)