cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would love to be able to print different size labels

StagheadDesigns
First-timer

I was just told that currently ShipStation only supports 4x6" labels or 8.5x11" labels, but we have a new shipping box that we need a smaller label for (max of 4" x 5 1/2") and won't be able to do that. Luckily we can make the 4x6" work, it just looks a little bit silly, but if multiple label sizes were available in the future that would be great!

2 REPLIES 2

timestreasures
Contributor

I have the same problem! Aside from these labels being too large for the packages I need to put them on, only two per sheet is EXPENSIVE.  I can't understand why "parent company" Stamps.com offers a 4-label/8-1/2x11 sheet and ShipStation does not. My only suggestion, Staghead Designs, would be to print your label out on paper and then photocopy it in a % smaller that will give you the smaller size you need.  I haven't tried this yet; I don't know if you can shrink it down and make it fit correctly on one of the four-up label sheets.  Of course this is a huge lot of work, i.e., likely to destroy any kind of profit margin.

HorseGuard
Frequent Contributor

UPS and FedEx provide Free Labels to their customers and unfortunately, ShipStation doesn't have options for those size labels. I've been "patiently" waiting for SS to add more options.