cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't purchase postage

AMLJ
New Contributor

Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 9.33.18 AM.png

when in the purchase postage dialogue after hitting "create + print label" clicking the "continue" button does nothing. it does not purchase postage or trigger any other action as it usually does.

the last time it worked, i purchased postage and burned through it. when trying to purchase more about 15 minutes later, it was no longer working.

have emailed, tweeted and called about this and it's been broken for a week. 

7 REPLIES 7

AMLJ
New Contributor

the above was in safari. updating after trying this in firefox and chrome and all browsers producing the same results: none. 

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hi @AMLJ , 

Welcome to the Community. We are so happy to have you here with us.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with purchasing postage. I am going to reach out to you via a private message to gather some further information so we can get you on the right path to getting this figured out.

- Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager 

Choffy1
New Contributor

I have the same issue.  I was wondering if there was an option to auto re purchase?

AMLJ
New Contributor

This took over 2 weeks of escalation before it worked again. Hope you have better success.

Choffy1
New Contributor

I hope so too.  So far, the functionality has been pretty good.  I just hope that they can get this wrinkle sorted out quickly.

jconlon
First-timer

Same issue.  What was the fix?

IF the following doesn't work, then it's a bug. Contact support. If you're not experiencing a bug, here is a solution/workaround:
ship_forum_000.png