cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad/iPhone web view broken - no top menu bar

scmsteve
Contributor

There must have been a breaking change to the web app. Our crew using iPads can no longer see/accerss the top menu bar and therefore cannot get into the Scan to Verify mode. The iPads range from running iOS 15 to 16 so it is not any recent update on the iPad that broke things.

Anyone else seeing this?

2 REPLIES 2

@scmsteve

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I would love to hear if others are experiencing the same behavior!

Please, if you haven't done so yet, reach out to the support team with this report as well so that we can investigate that directly as soon as possible. 

There isn't a mention of it here, but im guessing that you've attempted troubleshooting steps including things like: clearing cache on the browser, turning the device off and on again, attempting thru an alternate browser, etc. If you haven't yet, please give those a try just so we know what steps have already been attempted. 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

Yes, tried those things and I tested on a device that had never logged in before, so it isn't a local issue. I will file a support ticket.