cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shouldn't have to post ideas

ryans
New Contributor

If I am telling a customer service representative about an issue and it's not something that can be solved now, they should be able to log this product request, I shouldn't have to waste more time coming here and telling ShipStation for a second time what I'm looking for

2 REPLIES 2

Hello there @ryans

Thanks for joining us in the community. 

I am happy to report that we absolutely do have internal feedback processes in place that we actively use. When the support agent is recommending to post here, it is because you have a more intimate and direct knowledge of the issue you are running into and can speak on it with others here in the community who may be running into something similar but have found a work around they can share with you! 

I definitely understand that you don't want to waste more time. The good news is, its not a waste of time to make your ideas known, not only to our product team but also to others in the community! 🙂 

I hope this helps clarify! 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

HorseGuard
Frequent Contributor

I absolutely agree with this comment! I've been so annoyed with the auto-reply of every agent saying this. I've posted multiple issues I've had on this forum, and none of them have ever been attended to as I'm still experiencing some of the issues. Glad to know I'm not the only one who feels this way......