cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikeJ
First-timer
We are adding UPS's new shipping program called Simple Rate, we need this added to ShipStation.
88 Comments
RobertRydzewski
First-timer (legacy)
You have Post Office flat rate added. You have FedEx flat rate added. How hard is it to add UPS flat rate? Make it work if you want to keep your customers.
Status changed to: Investigating
SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee

sales101
Regular Visitor

It is has been more than 3 years since this request was first made and we are still waiting for an update from "in consideration."  Well maybe not all - not having this function is becoming an issue.

clay2
First-timer

Yes! Please add simple rate. This would make my life soooo much easier!

info712
Occasional Contributor

Yes please!

dymin
First-timer

Any update? You have Fedex One Rate, what's the issue with UPS Simple Rate? Most ecommerce shippers prefer UPS over FedEx. Hoping to get some traction.

Hey there! 

Currently no updates regarding UPS Simple Rate. However, as soon as I hear more, I will be sure to post here so that we are staying on the same page 🙂 

wgrant
New Contributor

lol, Shippingeasy.com has it as well as most of your other competitors. Do you need me to come to the office and log into your servers and enable it? Heck, I have no experience with IT and programming, but I'm sure any of us community members could figure it out faster than SHIPSTATION. How many people use Shipstation?... A crap load and you all can't even add a feature that the other crappy shipping services have.... that we have been requesting for over 3 or 4 years this is ridiculous... All it takes is to negotiate with UPS, get an agreement, and turn it on.  

I've been a Shipstation user since 2016, I'm probably going to cancel my subscription... Because using UPS Simple Rate is saving me on average 20-40% on shipping with other shipping SaaS companies like shipeasy.com