cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
jenashbrown
First-timer (legacy)
I would like to setup daily UPS Pickups, or schedule them in advance instead of manually each time.
5 Comments
Status changed to: No status
SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee

SolComp
First-timer

I have a UPS account, but if I ship with Shipstation my UPS acct does not get credited for the shipment, so even though I ship 20 packages per week with shipstation, I pay the highest UPS pick-up rate (the same as if I did not ship anything with UPS).  Really need a solution here!!!

ed1
Occasional Contributor

Has the daily UPS pick-up been fixed?

Just started using UPS by Shipstation and was told Shipstation would set up the daily pick-up for me, well it has been a week and I can't even get my help ticket to set up daily pickup replied to.

What I was told:

"We'd actually set up daily pick-ups for you! We would just need some information from you, however, the fee is a flat $10.65 charged once a week on Saturdays. And pick-ups would be Mon-Fri."

Just want it set up

Hey there @ed1

I'm glad to see that you've already sent in the ticket to get this taken care of, thats absolutely the right step! I'm very confident that you will hear back soon to get that setup! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Happy shipping! 

dp100
First-timer

Would love to know what the end result of this situation is.  I just got told by a chat agent that shipstation cannot help with this.  How'd it play out with you ed1??