cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
chris99
First-timer (legacy)
ShipStation doesn't have 2 factor authentication and this could be achieved with a simple 'Login with Google' option. This would make Shipstation a lot more secure.
8 Comments
chris99
First-timer (legacy)
I'm surprised that with ShipStation being one of the leaders in their industry, they have not implemented 2 Factor Authentication ( 2FA ). They could also solve this problem by allowing 'Login with Google' because Google uses 2 Factor Authentication. Who else wishes they had 2 Factor Authentication?
shipping32
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, either 2FA or a google login option would help secure this a LOT.
mb
Occasional Contributor
'+1 here, though weรข€™re in the MS ecosystem. Ideal would be integration with generic SSO providers like Google, Azure AD, Duo, Okta etc. We are EU-based so we try to cover repositories of customer info to reduce risk of a data protection incident. Shipstation is a weak point at the moment.
almanaq
First-timer
DO NOT require 2-factor authentication! Businesses with multiple people using ShipStation will get logged out in the middle of the day and be unable to sign back in until they find the person who has the magic phone. There are better ways to ensure security.
logistics_austr
First-timer (legacy)
'+1. I would love to have 2FA available in Ship Station. I've been turning it on with all of the software we use in our company. Google Authenticator, Authy, and 1Password are great ways to get the codes. Security is becoming more and more important for us.
shipping32
First-timer (legacy)
'@Shipstation - Why has no one commented on this, or given any kind of update? This is a critical security practice!
erica
First-timer (legacy)
Hey Shipstation- The fact that YOU DO NOT offer 2factor makes your app and customers extremely vulnerable. In light of the onslaught of current data breaches in the news, I hope that you make this a priority!
Status changed to: No status
SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee