cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
tzvi_d
First-timer (legacy)
Provide Real Time Carrier rates for eCommerce integration - or provide UPS/USPS/FedEx credentials so we can use 3rd party plugins to pull the rates.
30 Comments
erin5
First-timer (legacy)
Shipstation is not currently able to push any live rates to selling channels. It would be great to be able to pass those ShipStation rate savings on to our online customers. We use a custom Pinnacle cart as our selling channel. Thanks!
rhillks
First-timer (legacy)
We currently have ShipStation linked to our Woocommerce store. Currently, we have to use the USPS and FedEx shipping plugins to get accurate rates for each carrier. Would love to have ShipStation provide these rates for customers during checkout! This would reduce two plugins (potential problems) for our site and two annual subscription costs. Would also like to be able to provide customers with your new UPS shipping options as well.
saphira
First-timer (legacy)
Show on WooCommerce checkout page live shipping rate for International Shipments.
jason23
First-timer (legacy)
I recently added UPS as a shipping option. The international rates are good, they seem to be discounted from what I would normally get. I added a UPS plugin to my woocommerce webshop, so customers would have the option to choose UPS with their orders. But when I set it up I used my personal UPS account login info and access key, so it's pulling rates from my account which is way more expensive. Would it be possible to enter a shipstation acct number and access key so it pulls the more accurate cheaper shipstation costs? Currently there's no way to share these cheaper UPS rates with my customers.
bacak
First-timer (legacy)
I second, third and fourth vote this up. We need live rates for USPS, UPS and FedEx during customer checkout. We love shipstation and how easy it is to use... this would make it even better.
hello35
First-timer (legacy)
Hi Shipstation - Can you please offer/integrate Live Carrier shipping pricing with Squarespace? Shipstation provides this to Shopify and Big Commerce customers/integrations. This is an absolutely necessity, and it makes little sense to not include this feature. What is the reason why this is currently not included with the integration? Thank you for your prompt assistance and support.
don4
First-timer (legacy)
Please add in cart delivery options to Shipstation for Woocommerce UPS shipping options. Our negotiated rates are available to our customers on woocommerce but are not available to us in shipstation. We were told that shipstation was compatible with ups through woocommerce and now we are told that is not the case. Please rectify this.
michael21
First-timer (legacy)
Hi, Please integrate into woocommerce to allow for showing real time shipstation UPS rates at checkout. This is a much needed feature to prevent over-charging our customers on shipping.
shannon
First-timer (legacy)
yeah... an all-in-one solution is really long overdue.
info162
First-timer (legacy)
It would be beneficial to offer USPS first-class and Media rates for In-Cart Delivery Options for Squarespace. I have small items that would qualify for first-class rates and course books. I lose customers because they are outraged to pay priority mail and retail ground rates for such a small item. This adjustment to the Squarespace cart would increase my sales immensely.