cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rate

Gilberthwild
First-timer

We currently have 2 accounts with UPS activated with shipstation and we are wanting to get the cheapest rate. I was wondering if anyone was aware on why the cheapest price is not the same on both accounts. Or is there a faster way to already choose the cheapest rate. So we dont have to take the extra step to see which account gives us a better rate. 

2 REPLIES 2

jeremysanchez
New Contributor

Hey, 

So it basically depend on what are your negotiated rates with ups, there are several services you can select from them (Surepost,ground, etc). I believe the one Shipstation provide is ground saver and in my case I use it particularly for package between 1-2 lbs.  You can set up automation rules to make shipstation map this orders with their respective service, also don't forget about the box size you will use, it will never be accurate but it has help me a lot in trying to get accurate rates and cheaper alternatives.

ShawnSingh
Contributor

You can also check out www.shippingplus.co which helps to automate the rate shopping process. You can have multiple UPS accounts rate shopped and it will apply the cheapest one automatically for you. Highly recommend.