cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brendan1
Contributor

Literally, I login from the same IP addresses every day (home and work), yet everyday, I get to go through the same Google Captcha questions - selecting mountains, or stop lights or fire hydrants.

Can you guys upgrade to the invisible Captcha? Or could you disable it when the IP address is recognized for an account? That would really be great.

It's so unfortunate, but this platform has consistently become slow, more clunky and more unusable... and we're stuck with it  😭

17 Comments
ypmd
First-timer

Is anything being done to fix this issue? I spend more time fighting the login process than any other site. Like others have mentioned, we only login from one static IP address. It is so frustrating.

ypmd
First-timer

I had to go through 4 captchas to post my previous comment!...LOL

Toaster
New Contributor

Same for me yesterday, three rounds of busses, crosswalks and traffic lights.   Today it felt good only having to identify one set of staircases..     all this with static IP, adblock off, daily user, etc..      Friendly fire?  So confusing.

CaraAdmin
Khoros

Hello @Toaster!

Thank you for the post! Agreed! We are currently developing these features, starting with logging into Shipstation with your Google credentials (SSO). Please stay tuned, but we expect them to be available this quarter.

We appreciate your patience, and we look forward to more great ideas!

-Cara

Toaster
New Contributor

Trains, bridges and mopeds today.   Crosswalks and bicycles yesterday.    

CaraAdmin
Khoros

Hello @Toaster!

Thank you for your post! We totally "Agreed! These features are in development, starting with logging into Shipstation with your Google credentials (SSO). Please stay tuned, but we expect them to be available this quarter!

Thank you, and keep the ideas coming!

-Cara

Toaster
New Contributor

Hi Cara,

It is good to know the team is working on fixing the Captcha.  Can you help me understand how Google SSO is required since I do not need it for other sites?

Toaster