These release notes feature improvements to the split ship workflow, some filter fixes, and updates for our BigCommerce and Overstock.com Integrations.
- Error Messages: You can highlight and copy any pop-up error messages that appear in the Orders grid or Shipments grid to paste. This will make it more convenient to report error messages.
- Split Ship: After splitting or combining orders, you have the option to remove or keep any empty shipments, giving you more flexibility to your workflow.
- UPS Freight Costs: To make commercial invoices compliant, there is now a Postage Paid field in the Create Shipment window under the Customs Declaration section. The amount entered will display on the commercial invoice.
- Parse Address: When pasting an address for parsing (such as when creating a manual order), you can now paste addresses with spaces in the city name (e.g., “Los Angeles”). ShipStation will parse the address into the correct fields.
- Removed Customs Requirement for Domestic UK Shipments: ShipStation no longer requires customs declarations when shipping from one UK country to another, such as from Great Britain to Northern Ireland.
- Order Filters:
- Text Filters: Results will now correctly display for filters that need text, such as Notes from Buyer
- Number Filters: We corrected the issue that prevented you from editing a number filter, such as Order Total.
- Multiple States: You can now filter for multiple states at once.
- Bulk Updating: When you update the shipping Service type through Bulk Actions, it will retain third-party billing information instead of clearing it.
- Shipments Grid Customs: We updated the Shipments grid to properly display EDI if UPS Electronic Data Interchange was successfully sent.
- Manual Orders: We corrected the issue that removed email addresses and phone numbers when pasting in an address on a Manual Order.
- GLS (US): We resolved the following error that prevented some merchants from creating labels after entering package dimensions: Failure: Please provide valid DIM value for Package Length
- Royal Mail (UK): International shipping labels will now show the correct Category of Items description, chosen from the Select Contents drop-down menu, on accompanying CN23 customs forms.
- Evri (UK): We fixed the issue that prevented label creation and caused the error message: Content Values do not add up to Parcel Value.
- Mondial Relay (FR): We removed accented characters from label requests so you can successfully create a label. This will not affect how the addresses appear on the label, only the backend code request.
- Lettre Suivie (FR): We fixed an issue that displayed an error when trying to connect a Lettre Suivie account.
- Our integration with Amazon now supports combining shipments! We resolved a backend error that previously prevented Amazon from receiving shipment notifications for combined shipments.
- We are no longer sending Internal Notes or Notes to Buyer in shipment notifications to Amazon. Previously, the notes were causing the notifications to fail with a 400 error response.
- We corrected an issue that caused the Requested Service name to duplicate in the Order Details window.
- Order dates displayed in ShipStation have been corrected to match what is in your Amazon account.
- We corrected the issue that made it seem like taxes were charged for twice the amount. All charges on orders match what is in your Amazon store.
- Walmart: We resolved the following error message that occurred when attempting to import orders: There is an error in XML document.
- Square Online: We updated our Square Online integration to stop the intermittent error message when importing orders: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value.
- Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA): We corrected an issue that prevented FBA stock levels from displaying for line items in the Order Details window.