This round of releases focuses mostly on international integration fixes and bug fixes in the Orders and Shipments interfaces.
- You can now hit the Tab key on your keyboard to move through ShipStation pages on the left-hand navigation bar (for example, from Awaiting Shipment, to Shipped, to Cancelled on the Orders tab).
- Logging In: We fixed a bug that was kicking some users out of their account after a certain period of time. If you have experienced this issue, we recommend logging out of your account and back in to refresh your login.
- Return Labels: We released a fix ensuring that return labels are viewable and downloadable for all users.
- Third-Party Logistics: To prevent duplicate invitations when connecting a Client to a 3PL account, we will now show an error message: “A Client connection or invitation with that email address already exists.”
- Custom Package Types:
- We fixed a bug that removed Custom Package Types when changing the carrier service during shipment configuration.
- Saved Service Mappings that include a Custom Package Type will now properly apply to imported orders.
- Custom Package Types will now display correct dimensions.
- UK Branded Returns Portal: For UK users, all areas of the Branded Returns Portal will now show the correct GBP currency code instead of USD.
- Carrier Column: Shipments configured via automation will now display the carrier’s logo in the Carrier column on the Orders Grid.
- Removed Admin Override Button: If you were tracking inventory and chose to block shipments with no inventory or unknown inventory, you will now be prompted to remove orders with no or unknown stock levels from the Batch shipping window instead of clicking the Admin Override button.
- Duties/Taxes Drop-down: The Duties/Taxes drop-down will now only appear on qualifying orders.
- Product Name Override: Fixed the “Override the Imported Name” option in Product Details so it will properly apply to imported orders.
- Aramex AU: Our integration with Aramex Australia now supports printing Special Instructions (Label Message #1) on labels.
- Fastway NZ: Our integration with Fastway New Zealand now supports printing Special Instructions (Label Message #1) on labels.
- Purolator CA: Purolator users are now able to get rates when a carrier-specific package type is used.
- DPD France:
- We fixed a bug that prevented some French users from connecting their DPD France accounts.
- Now the Tracking link will show on shipment notification emails generated in the selling channel.
- DHL Express France: The issue causing the error message “The content of element type "ShipmentDetails" must match…” has been fixed.
- Endicia DHL (Legacy): ”Label Message 3” should now properly display on Endicia DHL Labels.
- Hermes Corporate: For the order value, we will now send to Hermes the insured value for domestic shipments or the sum of the customs items values for international shipments. Previously, we were sending a default value of £1.00.
- Walmart CA:
- We released a fix to send the correct carrier and tracking information to Walmart CA for Canada Post shipments.
- We fixed a bug that was causing the Recipient Name to appear as the Company Name for some orders.
- Yumbles UK: We fixed a bug that prevented some UK users from importing their Yumbles orders.
- Google Shopping: Fixed the “Sign in to Google” link when configuring your Google Shopping store.