Intro: This round of Release Notes covers a lot, including several requested Legacy capabilities that we’ve added to the latest version of ShipStation, updates for the ShipStation UI with regards to keyboard arrows, and a handful of Amazon integration fixes.
- Order Activity: In the new layout, changes made to the Ship From address are now recorded in Order Activity.
- Orders - Customer History Hover Over: To reduce clicks on the Orders grid, we’ve added a requested feature from ShipStation Legacy. Now, simply hover your mouse over a Recipient name for an order to see that customer’s order history.
- Orders - Apply multiple filter criteria: We added a requested feature from ShipStation Legacy so you can apply the same filter criteria multiple times within the same Saved Filter. This capability works for any filters under the Other drop-down and will properly apply on the Orders grid. For example, you can use these filters you want to locate Item SKUs that start with ABC but do not end with XYZ.
- Manual Orders and Do Not Import automation rules: We added a requested Legacy feature so you will no longer be left wondering what happened after you create an order that matches an Automation Rule that triggers a Don’t Import the Order action. You will see an in-app message that describes what happened and how to try creating the order again differently. Previously, screens never completed loading when a Don’t Import the Order automation rule blocked your order from being created.
- Navigation Arrows - Left & Right ( ← and → ), Up and Down ( ↑ and ↓ ) : We’ve added a few requested features for ShipStation Legacy that use arrow keys for navigation.
- Shipments grid > Left/Right Navigation Arrows: We have updated the Shipments grid so that now you can use the left/right navigation arrows ( ← and → ) to move to the previous or next shipment. This capability for Shipments matches the same on the Orders grid.
- Orders - Awaiting Shipment: You should now be able to use left/right navigation arrows ( ← and → ) to scroll through and select an option in the Service drop-down in the Order Details and Sidebar to select a service or change the currently selected service for any order in the Awaiting Shipment section of Orders.
- Orders - Other Actions > Shipping Account menu: You should now be able to use the Up and Down arrow keys ( ↑ and ↓ ) to scroll through the Other Actions > Shipping Account menu in the Orders grid and within the configure shipping Widget (CSW).
- Colissimo (France): We updated the timeframe in which you can void a shipped label with Colissimo. You can only void a shipment if it is not yet scanned into Colissimo’s system.
- Salesforce API: We updated our Salesforce integration to Saleforce’s new API version. This update fixes a number of sync issues including Date Converted to Paid status.
- End of Day: We fixed a confusing End of Day Error message: No Document Available: This End of Day Form has been sent to the carrier electronically. There is no document available to print. This message would incorrectly display for carriers that do not offer electronic End of Day forms or Manifests.
- Batches: You can now preview and print batches that include packing slips.
- Hotkeys: We restored the built-in Advanced Hotkeys r (Get Rate), w (Read weight from scale), and s (Create label).
- Group by Filter:
- We restored the ability to select multiple orders on the Order Grid when holding the Shift key.
- We fixed an issue that caused the screen to go blank when using the Up and Down ( ↑ and ↓ ) arrows on the keyboard.
- Customer Quicksearch: We fixed the navigation buttons on the customer Quicksearch results page. It will now properly switch pages instead of reloading the page.
- Bulk Update: We corrected an issue that prevented you from applying Bulk Updates to orders that have the Shipping Account set to Third party.
- Packing Slips: We fixed the Requested Shipping Service and Username field replacements so they print correctly on packing slips.
- ShipStation Connect: We corrected an issue that allowed deactivated scale devices to still be selectable for an order.
- Print Settings: We corrected the issue with the Download/Printer Print To Method that would still show a Preview window when printing an Order Summary. Now Order summaries will immediately download or print as expected.
- Other Forms: If you had issues previewing Other Forms, Pick Lists, and Manifests, we resolved the issue! You can now preview these forms from Shipment Details.
- Two-character State Abbreviations in Ship From Location: In the Add New Ship From Location view and Billing Address view, we resolved an issue with the geographic State drop-down. It should now autofill correctly if you have a two-character state abbreviation saved in your browser addresses. For example, use TX instead of Texas.
- International Settings - Tax Identifiers: We fixed an issue so you should now have the ability to successfully remove an existing Tax ID from International and other Settings.
- Orders - Order Details - Dates: We updated the Orders grid and Order Details so that Order-related dates will now display consistently and correctly.
- Settings > Returns - Default Return Service: We have corrected a problem so you can properly save a default return service and package type in Settings > Shipping > Returns. Define a default return service and package type (or leave it as “same as outbound”), then in the “Other Shipping Options“ if you check the box for “Include Return Label with Outgoing Label“, your default return service and package type selections will pre-populate the service and package drop-downs.
- Australia Post eParcel
- We addressed the issue that caused the error message: Australia Post: Object Reference not set to an instance of an object. You can process multiple orders in bulk and see rates again.
- Include Return Label Shipping Option: Now when you create a shipment for Australia Post eParcel, you can select the option to “Include a return label with the outgoing shipping label" and create a return label to go along with an outgoing shipping label.
- DHL eCommerce: We fixed the issue that sent the error message DHL ErrorCode: 002, DHL errorDescription: Package already manifested. You can now close out you manifests again.
- Colissimo (France): We corrected the issue that triggered the Error: The carrier returned an unexpected error with an unknown status. You can now process labels without issue again.
- GLS Canada: We addressed the issue that caused the error message: TypeError: Cannot read property 'rates' of undefined. You can get a Rate Estimate for GLS Canada again.
- Order Number link: We restored the Order Number link in Order Details so you can see the order directly in Amazon.
- Mark as Shipped: Now, if you mark an Order as Shipped, it will appear on Amazon as Shipped as well.
- Custom Fields: We fixed the issue that prevented Custom Fields from automatically filling in. Custom Fields should populate with Order Information from Amazon.
- Order Dates: We fixed the issue where the Order dates of imported orders would change. The dates should now display accurately.
- Connect/Import Issue: Now you can successfully connect an Amazon store and import orders without seeing a 504 error when attempting to connect. Previously some merchants saw this ERROR: Could not parse response with status code: 504 from URL: sales_orders_export for SellerID: 294476 and StoreID: 127384. An error occurred attempting to update orders: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
- Orders missing product price, tax: We released a fix for an issue so that all basic Order Details should import correctly and Amounts fields from Amazon now display accurately. Before, some Amazon accounts were showing mismatched amounts and product details, such as missing product price details and the order totals.