cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone give me the UPS rate for this shipping?

NMC
New Contributor

I am seeing if it is a good option for me to acquire Shipstation, so I am checking the UPS fees. The thing is that I haven't been able to integrate my UPS account with Shipstation. Could someone give me the fee for this packages please?

37.4 in, 37.4 in, 23.6 in, 50.7 lb

45.3 in, 24.4 in, 8.66 in, 19.8 lb

I would really appreciate your help with this.

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hi @NMC

Welcome to the Community, we are so happy to have you here. 

While our community can share this information with you if they choose, it may not accurately reflect what you will be seeing. Each account might have different rates so this might not actually help you out. 

However,  we might be able to help you get that UPS account connected, do you happen to remember the error you saw when attempting to connect?  

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager 

NMC
New Contributor

Hello Erin, I hope you had a great weekend,

Thank you very much for answering my request. Below is a screenshot of the error. I understand that the prices may be different for some accounts. The thing is that in order for us to subscribe to Shipstation (currently we have a trial account) we need to check the UPS fees to see if it is convenient for us. So if you could give me an approximate price for the bronze, silver and gold plan for these packages that would be really helpful:
 37.4 in, 37.4 in, 23.6 in, 50.7 lb
45.3 in, 24.4 in, 8.66 in, 19.8 lb
My boss asked me to get these prices about two weeks ago, and I haven't been able to provide her with an approximate price so she can make a decision. They don't have to be a 100% accurate, so don't worry if the actual prices that we are going to get are different :).
UPS account number:  XXXXXX

shipstation error.png

I am so glad somebody is assisting me with this 🙂
Thank you very much!

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hi @NMC , 

I will be reaching out to provide you more details about those rates via private message. However, based on the error you are seeing it looks like there might be something going on with your UPS account. If you haven't been able to, I would reach out to UPS using the number provided in that error. 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager