cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't buy Global Post plus Int postage

Gonehuntin
New Contributor

Shipstation takes forever in answering a trouble ticket. At the very least the could answer back and say we are working on the problem but nope, not a single word about the issue.  They don't seem to care about there customers. If they don't have time to answer each trouble ticket they could simply send out a mass email saying they are working on the issues and will send another email when they have them fixed.

I'm going to start looking at other shipping platforms because shipstation sure has a lot of issues throughout the years as I've been with them for several years. Really sucks when your business is really busy and you have to waste a lot time trying to print out labels and go searching around the internet to see if other are having the same issues.

4 REPLIES 4

twk
New Contributor

did you find a solution to the problem as I’m having the same one? 

Hello @Gonehuntin  and @twk

Thanks for being a part of our community and for reaching out. I see that this has been reported as resolved, can you confirm that this is now working for you? 

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager 

I'm having the same issue with global post.  It's saying "shipment to canada can't be over $2500"...  the shipment is under $300.

Yesterday same thing, International shipments cannot exceed $4000 on a $200 shipment.  Having to upgrade to Priority Intl is EXPENSIVE

PLEASE FIX THIS

Hello @ATR_Magnetics

Welcome to the shipstation community we are happy to have you here with us and thank you for reaching out. 

I would recommend reaching out to our support team directly to take a look at this because this looks like something our community would be unable to assist with. If you are having any trouble creating a ticket you can send an email to support@shipstation.com. 

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager