cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPS 2nd Day Air not delivering on time- How do you claim ?

Sliceworx
Occasional Contributor

We've had couple of 2nd day air shipments not make it even after 5 days (3 were business days in between)

Shipped on Thursday morning at the store and delivered Tuesday evening. (CA to FL)

We shipped another UPS Ground shipment the same day to same vendor and that also arrived at the same time.

Is there no way to claim for the delay. If we see the tracking it literally looks like UPS sat on the package for 3 days after it flew into the local depot in FL.

The Shipstation claim form has no option for 2nd Day Air. 

What is the recourse for such delays ?

4 REPLIES 4

Hey there @Sliceworx

Welcome to the community! We are thrilled you've joined us 🙂 

I certainly understand the need to claim this type of delay. I know that some service's delivery guarantees are momentarily suspended, but to be totally honest im unsure if 2nd Day Air is one of those services. 

With this in mind, I would recommend reaching out to our support team directly, so that we can gather up all of those order/claim details and we should be able to help get that claim sent in for review. 

I hope this helps! We look forward to hearing from you! 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

Sliceworx
Occasional Contributor

Thank you Davis for the prompt reply. 

The support reps keep mentioning the form that has no option to choose 2nd day Air.

Will let our shipping reps know not to use some UPS products under the Shipstation account going forward.

Thank you

Sliceworx

@Sliceworx

Thanks for getting back to me on this! 

I am happy to check in on my side and see what I can find. If and when I have any updates, i'll respond here again! 🙂 

Hey there @Sliceworx

Thanks for your patience while I checked into this with my team! 

As it turns out, the "Service Guarantee" for UPS 2nd day air has not yet been reinstated. You can find a list of services that HAVE been reinstated on the UPS site here

Happy shipping!