cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPS by Shipstation - Insufficient Funds

When I try to purchase a UPS label I get a message that says my "UPS by Shipstation" account has insufficient funds.  There is more than enough money in my Shipstation account.  If I push "Continue" on the insufficient funds page (which would normally purchase the necessary funds to complete the order), it just sits there and does nothing.

On my Carriers page, the UPS option is greyed out.  If I "Activate" it, nothing happens -- still gray.

I have successfully purchased labels through USPS, so the funds are there and my account seems to be in good order, except for the UPS portion of it.

Anyone have any idea what might be going on?

Thank you for any replies

4 REPLIES 4

bdowney
Rookie

I am having the same issue..... did you get this resolved? HOW if you did? SO FRUSTRATING

info335
New Contributor

Extremely frustrated having the same issues attempting to generate a return label that was sent out with UPS ship station. I'm getting the error "Insufficient funds to make this transaction."

Hello @info335

Thanks for being a part of our community and for your comment. I am sorry to hear that you are getting an insufficient funds error that you can't clear. 

In this case, with this specific error, I recommend contacting support as we might need to get this escalated. If you are having any trouble chatting in you can contact them by emailing support@shipstation.com. 

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager 

6 months later still not fixed ...

We could not process your request. Please verify that your payment information is correct and try again.. Payment Server Exception Code 0x08010601; module 2049 category 6 item 1. ()