cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Updating Error?

Starkline
Occasional Contributor

Is anybody else having issues with Amazon Integration today? Everything is completely messed up on mine. We have two Amazon stores connected, and there are so many issues. Missing names and addresses, wrong pricing information, missing orders, not showing the customers selected shipping options.

I disabled and renewed the marketplace connection but that was no help. Anybody else had this problem?

14 REPLIES 14

JammingJo
New Contributor

I'm also having issue with Amazon integration today.  For me, I'm keep getting failed attempt on updating orders on just Amazon.  It seems like it's Shipstation's issue?

Starkline
Occasional Contributor

Looks like it must be a shipstation issue. How frustrating!

Starkline
Occasional Contributor

It looks like we need to agree to these Amazon terms of service before we can continue buying labels through API: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/orders-st/terms-and-conditions

julie7
New Contributor

I too am having this issue. Weights are not importing, nether are pictures, multiple item orders are displaying the order total as the unit cost then multiplying it by the total number sold to create a new order total.

DanDare2
Occasional Contributor

I cannot import from Amazon either. Error is: An error occurred attempting to update orders: Error converting value "milligrams" to type 'SS.Business.Marketplace.OrderSourceApi.Models.WeightUnit'. Path 'products[0].weight.unit', line 1, position 1029.

How do I get this fixed?

Austinite
Occasional Contributor

I'm having issues also: order price is totally wrong, tracking numbers not automatically uploading to Amazon, etc. I received notice yesterday that my account was switched to a new Amazon API. That may be the cause, but sure if frustrating.

RobotBrothers
Occasional Contributor

We have 3 amazon stores, .Com.MX.and .CA. If an order is placed on .com shipstation is pulling 3 orders (same order number) into 3 separate orders, one for each market. 

We're having this issue, too. All the US orders are getting duplicated with one Amazon.com and one for Amazon.ca.

RobotBrothers
Occasional Contributor

7 days since contacting support with no response or fix. We are also noticing shipstation is duplicating amazon.com orders and ignoring amazon.ca orders. Make sure your going into amazon back end to verify and ship orders. 

Starkline
Occasional Contributor

Still not any better on my end either. I am beginning to look for alternatives. We've shipped almost $2 million in orders this year and these problems are causing huge headaches.

Hey there @Starkline

We have rolled out a release for this behavior so if you are still currently experiencing it, please reach out to our support department right away. 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

Support has yet to respond to my case outside of "we are sending it to our amazon team" We are no longer getting duplicates, but now my pick sheets and labels are not pulling the skus or order info. They are printing with a URL where that info should be. No way to predict this as it happens only during the printing process. Meaning we have to void the labels, use another service to print, then hope the tracking info is updated correctly (its not manyh of times meaning you have to manually deal with it) . Its obvious Shipstation  is updating the API with amazon and its falling apart. Thats ok, but Shipstaion should have reached out and been honest about the possible issues instead of posting a statement via email saying nothing would change on our end. These issues are a huge waste of resources for shippers. 

Our packing slips and labels have been printing just fine the whole time, but we're still getting duplicated orders (as recently as half an hour ago). We have yet to receive a direct response on our support ticket.

Thank you both for providing these details, I know it is very helpful to all teams involved!

Your patience is very appreciated. We know that time of the essence, and the entire support team is working hard to assist you as soon as they can. 

Reaching out in this way is certainly still the best course of action! I would certainly provide direct answers and/or resolutions if I had them available. 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!