cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Error Message Paypal Invoice

aschermanhome
New Contributor

My Paypal orders are not updating. Sometimes it takes a day or 2, sometimes 1 hr and sometimes not at all. I have been to the Paypal website already and checked the API permissions and all is good there. I also removed it and resubmitted and I am still getting this error message.

An error occurred attempting to update orders: Unable to retrieve PayPal transactions. Reason: You do not have permissions to make this API call

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hello @aschermanhome

Welcome to the ShipStation Community, we are so happy you are here with us. 

Have you been able to try reconfiguring the store, but using payments_api2.shipstation.com instead of  payments_api1.shipstation.com? We have seen this work for others having this specific error. 

Please let us know if this helps you, 

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager 

I tried that and Im still getting the error. I also noticed that I am shipping items from paypal invoices and its not updating in paypal. No tracking etc. so my Paypal account shows all my items are not shipped. I would have to enter tracking individually/manually 

Hey @aschermanhome

Thanks for getting back to me about this. I am sorry to hear that this step did not help you out. In this case, your best course of action will be to open a ticket with our support team directly. 

Contact ShipStation Support

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager