cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify the order source value

carmel
Occasional Contributor

I want to modify the Source value of orders from specific stores. I want it to be the same value as the Store name. Does anyone know how to do it?

carmel_0-1667487321841.png

3 REPLIES 3

Hey there @carmel

Thanks for joining us here in the community! We are so thrilled to have you with us. 

I know that source information comes to us directly in the imported order feed from the selling channel so getting the change made there might be the best bet. 

With that in mind, I'm not positive about the ability to modify it once it has been imported. I'll reach out on my end to see if this is achievable in ShipStation directly.

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

carmel
Occasional Contributor

Hello @Moderator-Davis thanks for replying. It will be great if it is achievable in Shipstation. Do you mean we have to change our integration settings in the marketplace? If so, I've noticed that all marketplace has this feature.

Howdy @carmel!

I just meant that you may more likely be able to change it there, as thats where the information imports from. 

With that in mind, i'm absolutely still looking into the ability to change that SOURCE information once the order has imported into ShipStation 🙂 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!