cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble importing amazon orders

Gregthree
Occasional Contributor

Started yesterday,  non prime Amazon orders stopped importing.  A chat with customer service fixed it for a bit but it is doing it again today.   Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3

Howdy @Gregthree

I see that you are new to the community! Welcome! We are so pleased to have you join us! 

When we see that orders are not importing as intended, we definitely want to get to the root of that as quickly as we can! With that in mind, Its good to check/reconfirm that ShipStation is setup to automatically updates while you're away. This can be done by starting at Settings (gear icon in the top right) > Selling Channels > Store Setup > Edit next to the store you wish to check (Amazon in this case of course) > and make sure to have "Allow ShipStation To refresh your store while you're away". 

Without this checked, if an order is placed and not manually updated to the store, it can sometimes mean that the orders are no longer in the refresh date window the next day and would not import. When this happens, please reach out to the Support Team so that the refresh date can be set back to the proper date to bring in any orders that have not imported as intended. 

I hope this helps! 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

Gregthree
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the response, I am unable to proceed with amazon because all I get is a spinning timer.  A ticket as been started.

HorseGuard
Frequent Contributor

I've had this happen a couple times myself. Usually, when I clear my cache (annoying as that is), fixes it!