I have been getting this message for the last week or so:
IntegrationError: WooCommerce encountered an error and responded with StatusCode 0. Content: No content returned from the marketplace.
Thinking it was an issue on the Woocommerce side I updated everything on my site and still having this issue where I get this error and I do not get the status changed to Complete and there is no tracking information where it used to show up.
I checked to see if my spam plugin was the issue but even deactivated still will not work. Entered the Key numerous times and tested connection on Shipstation and all is good. Any solution or what to look at as a possible solution.
I still have not got this problem fixed, I had shipstation look into it, Godaddy who said everything seemed fine on their end but assured me they could fix whatever issues I have if I pay for their support. I also talked to the shipstation woocommerce plugin support people and the day they were supposed to look at the back end of my site the issue resolved it self.
3 days later back to the same problem, my only work around is to setup a staging site and push my site's orders there and link shipstation to it and update the orders and then push it back to my live site.
This is not ideal and really annoying, I think it is something on my Server side since everything works fine off the staging site and that is a carbon copy of my live site. I did all the conflicting tests too and that didn't do anything in resolving the issue.
If you discover any solutions please post here so I can see if I can apply whatever fixes you did.
Plugin support was totally useless. I'm curious though, do you use Godaddy managed wordpress? I have had some unique problems crop up that I believe are related to PHP version. Godaddy does not offer current PHP capabilities with managed wordpress. So far, you're the only person I've encountered that is having this same issue as I am so perhaps we are both dealing with the same unique problem.
Yes I am using Godaddy Managed Wordpress, I know they do not have the latest PHP version as an option to choose which is odd it's as if it's always a version behind the official releases.
What is odd is the carbon copy of my site works on the staging site they offer so I have no idea if it is something on the server side, Maybe try their staging site and see if that resolves the issue like it has for me but the staging site is not where I have my traffic going to so it's pointless it works there but is something to be aware of.
What other unique issues have you been having?
I'm actually attempting to migrate my site to Bluehost as we speak.
One other issue was with Oribi Analytics. I was using their plugin and service to analyze traffic and orders. For some reason though, things were getting duplicated in the tracking and many things were being attributed to my account so the tracking was all off. Oribi couldn't figure out the problem.
Another issue is my customers sometimes get emails for accounts that are not theirs. I can't tell if it's Mailchimp or my site that is mixing things up but it's almost like every once in awhile, random emails go to random people.
This ShipStation issue is new for me though. I'm hoping all of these things are related to outdated PHP.
Nothing. I randomly get it to work once every other week and it works for a day or 2 then back to not working. I have been pushing my site to the staging site then updating orders there then pushing the staging back to my site. Not ideal in the least but it's the only thing I can do for now.
mine started in the last 12 hours. I get forbidden content error. Shipstation never finsihes contacting woocommerce with the tracking inforamation. I am also using shipment tracking for paypal. It sends the tracking from woocommerce to paypal automatically and it reallly saves me time. Just started happening today. was working fine last night.
now 20 minutes later it magically fixed itself. Hmm. all i did was go to the selling channels in shipstation. Hit modify. then i went on over to shipstation woocommerce plugin. grabbed the API key. then pasted it into shipstation. test connected then connected. then about 5 minutes later. tried and it worked. have no clue but i hope it stays fixed.
I'm back to the same error with no updates and not to mention my MX server has totally crapped out for the last month. No order emails go out nor any email to myself from my site, Godaddy is definitely the issue here and I am tired of dealing with broken things and no one know how to fix or look up the issue.