cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Default Title" Appearing on shopify imported orders, previously hidden

AtwoodRopeMFG
Contributor

Default title has started appearing on our shopify imported items (items that don't have a default variant.)

Please let me know how this can be fixed on our store so that it goes back to how it listed products prior to this update. 

We are currently not interested in updating every product in the store that doesn't have a variant to have a variant if the code change on the backend can be fixed to go back to how it worked prior to whatever date changed this. (as of today) yesterday back to infinity was fine. But today something was changed and now it is appearing on every product from every store on every product without a variant.

thanks,

Atwood RopedefaultTitleAppears.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AtwoodRopeMFG
Contributor

I believe this was fixed silently or just accidently because this error is no longer happening. Great work guys! lol

-Atwood Rope

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

AtwoodRopeMFG
Contributor

I believe this was fixed silently or just accidently because this error is no longer happening. Great work guys! lol

-Atwood Rope

Hey there @AtwoodRopeMFG

We are thrilled to see the behavior you were seeing has been resolved! 

Happy Shipping 🙂 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

Boscoyo
Occasional Contributor

We are new to shopify and imported and items coming into shipstation now with the default title behind our product name.  We have been using shipstation for years for our woocommerce website and never had this issue.  How can we resolve this on the shopfiy website side so it does show like this in shipstation?