cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
amanda25
First-timer (legacy)
Different sellers have different processing times, so it would be nice to be able to adjust the age at which an order goes to the panic red zone.
25 Comments
dave19
First-timer (legacy)
'+1 - We also have a varying order processing time. The ability to adjust the color based on our production time would be fantastic.
shipstation52
First-timer (legacy)
'+1 Also with different shipping times depending on the store
dyedianadye
Occasional Contributor
I'll chime in with this chorus! All my products are made to order and take from 1-4 weeks. It would be great to adjust when the colors go to red. My orders come in from my store with an estimated ship time, seems like Shipstation could take advantage of that information.
jim_broad
First-timer (legacy)
I will add to this the current timeframes do not help me.
admin15
First-timer (legacy)
Me too- our target is to ship within 7 days, because our products are hand made. It would be nice to be able to adjust the color settings.
sales64
First-timer
I agree, our orders take 1-2 weeks to ship. It would be great to be able to customize when the number starts to turn red, I would absolutely utilize that feature. It would be helpful to see those color coded in a way that's accurate for our business.
flavnt_streetwe
First-timer (legacy)
We would definitely use this feature. We'd love to see it implemented.
Scott_A
New Contributor
This addition would be much appreciated so that the timing corresponds with our work flow as the items we make are custom. Thus we would like to add a couple days to the timer.
neil_wuebker
New Contributor
Here is another comment agreeing with this. I would like to change the time frame that it takes to turn red. I would also like to choose a time frame for Yellow. i.e. 1-3 days (0-72 hours) Green 4-5 days Yellow 5+ days Red
LittleColorado
Contributor
Why is this not a feature yet?