cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GlitterON
First-timer

Screen Shot 2024-07-08 at 2.07.17 PM.pngScreen Shot 2024-07-08 at 2.11.18 PM.png

Having nothing but issues when trying to enter the "Harmonization" codes and "Country of Origin" fields.  We did notify Shipstation and had a response but absolutely no success, same problem still exists, frustrating to say the least and more so when there are many items in the order.

Did Shipstation change the background system in the past month and a half?  We never had any issues up until 1.5 month ago,  what changed?  Have tried various operating systems (Safari, Chrome, Firefox) all same issue.  Have tried to uninstall the connect app.

Open to any suggestions at this point.  I used to love how easy Shipstation was, but recently nothing but frustration.  Glitter ON.

1 Comment
CaraAdmin
Khoros

Hello @GlitterON!

While I don't have an exact ETA on a solution at this time, I can confirm that your ticket is with the appropriate development and engineering teams to be addressed. I show that you have an open support ticket with us, and you will be notified via that ticket once the fix has been rolled out. I appreciate your patience on this as well as our partnership!

Happy Shipping!

-Cara