cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pk
First-timer (legacy)
We had many orders that didn't get delivered by the carrier estimated delivery dates during the holiday ordering period. Now, I'd like to request refunds on the delivery fees, but have to backtrack manually to get this information. It'd be great to have both the delivery estimate from the carrier and the actual delivery date as exportable columns. Thanks!
49 Comments
nate5
First-timer (legacy)
There are companies out there that connect to your UPS/FedEx account and automatically submit refund requests for late shipments. They end up splitting the refunds with you, but it's totally automated. We use Lamphrey Systems Small Package Auditing for this.
josephReilly
First-timer
How long does something stay under review? Any chance of this actually becoming part of Shipstation?
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Thanks @joseph thanks so much for the question! Ideas and kept under review as long as we see added activity and interest from other users. As for this particular idea we've left this open due to the continued interest we've seen. Check back here for updates to any movement on implementing this feature!
ara1
First-timer (legacy)
I believe this is valuable, currently we use 3rd party services to do this and it would be great if shipstation provided it natively all-in-one. thanks
orderonline
First-timer (legacy)
This would be an extremely valuable column in reports, as it would allow us to audit each carrier, account, and region for shipping times that exceed the service's advertised transit times for a parcel.
tom22
First-timer (legacy)
this would add tremendous value to what ship station offers! maybe set it up in a format that would make it easy to file claims with shippers...excel download, etc.?
info666
First-timer (legacy)
We are constantly battling eBay against late shipment defects. Usually, it is because a package was not scanned when USPS received it, so it is lost 'up in the air' so-to-speak. Generally, these items still get to the customer on time though. Meaning if I could easily export the proof of that in mass, I could have this defect more easily removed from me on eBay. I have seen people asking for these features on these forums now for multiple years. Why is it not happening, and why is it ignored? I have to manually search out the order and seek details per case, it becomes time consuming and it just seems so strange.
thegearattic
Contributor
It would also be helpful to see ebay and amazon estimated delivery times so that we can best pick which delivery service to use when estimating.
purchases1
First-timer (legacy)
For Canada Post, I use BusterFetcher that tracks that for me, but I haven't found a tool that does it for UPS yet. I think the only way to claim for late delivery is by contacting them directly so having a report with expected delivery and actual delivery date would really help speed up the process! I agree that it would add value to an already amazing tool, saving us precious time.
adam25
First-timer (legacy)
Please add this feature, it would make a big difference in our shipping experience.