cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
james35
First-timer (legacy)
We want the FROM address set to our domain so that 'via Shipstation.com' does not appear on gmail. We also want to include your spf/senderId records in our spf/senderId records, have the email signed with our DKIM key and have the links use our subdomain instead of email.shipstation.com. Here's how this works on a few of the major ESPs: http://login.mg2mail.com/help/Content/Listrak_Manual/Branding%20Settings.htm https://mandrill.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/205582387-How-to-Set-up-Sending-Domains https://sendgrid.com/docs/Glossary/email_authentication.html This will significantly improve deliverability and professional appearance. Best Regards, James Fredley VP of Marketing Technology FilterEasy
159 Comments
HearingHelp
Occasional Contributor
Our delivery emails are going to SPAM because of SPF and DKIM failured of you sending on our behalf.
tabish
First-timer (legacy)
Wow, this thread has been going on since 2016, and in 4 years, Ship Station hasn't implemented basic healthy email sending infrastructure practices?
info305
First-timer (legacy)
BUMP. please!
info305
First-timer (legacy)
Looks like you are getting about 2 comments of users who want this feature every month (and that's just the users that are going out of their way to comment and post, many more would like to see this feature, pretty pretty please!).
jasonl
First-timer (legacy)
'+1 - three years later this is still missing. I’d understand for a free service but SS is paid platform, can we please push this along?
david8
First-timer (legacy)
For what it’s worth I ended up building my own email notifications because the deliverability on these was so unacceptable.
bk
First-timer (legacy)
Yes. Please. Deliverability. Email deliverability and verification has moved forward since Shipstation started, time for an upgrade to get with the times. Bump, bump, bump.
info294
New Contributor
Yep, I have to reply to my customers daily, "please check your spam for tracking." I shouldn't have to do that. I get tracking emails from other retailers when I order online. It's sad to be ignored like this.
HearingHelp
Occasional Contributor
It's basically to the point where your product doesn't offer email notifications for shipments. I mean if they aren't being delivered, then you don't offer this feature. So perhaps in the product feature matrix where it says "Automatic shipping confirmation e-mail to customers" just change the check mark to a question mark. Perhaps EVERYONE HERE should fill out a support ticket and link to this post.
Freedom_Bakery
New Contributor
I don't know WHY this still isn't a feature. Due to the lack of this simple feature, we are soon going to be having a Shiopify App send out tracking instead of ShipStation. We need to ensure that our emails get delivered and ShipStation is actively hindering this. Because of ShipStation, and ONLY ShipStation, I am forced to set our DMARC policy to none. I would far prefer it be set to Quarantine, but I don't have a choice in the matter. Even the Shopify apps that send emails on our behalf provide us with the necessary records to fully authenticate the emails they send for us. This is the least you could do to improve email delivery. If you really want to take it a step further, you would give us the ability to configure ShipStation to send emails directly from our own mail servers.