cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cpino
First-timer (legacy)
I would like to have the option of having more columns on the shipments page so that I can customize what I see according to our companies needs. we use some of the custom fields as well as other important fields to mark our orders and it would be a lot easier if we would be able to see those fields on the main shipment page.
26 Comments
rvaughn
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, we find that shipments are stuck more often than you would think. Typically it has something to do with our warehouse. I would say probably 2-4% aren't scanned into our carrier when picked up, so they will show "pending" or "info sent to FedEx" rather than in transit. In that situation, we typically check with our warehouse to make sure that everything has shipped. We sometimes find that we have issues with the warehouse not getting packages on the truck / not getting labels on packages. It would be a huge help to monitor the warehouse & FedEx / other carriers.
Tim25
First-timer (legacy)
We often need to search through our shipment data, and it would be vastly helpful if we could search by certain things: SKU, Item Name, Order Tags, etc. All the advanced search options that are available under Orders are great, we'd just like the same options under Shipments. Especially Tags, and SKUs.
techoverstock
First-timer (legacy)
I would also love to have this. One instance where this is necessary is I created an API for shipping orders automatically and tagging them as such and would love to be able to the shipments tab to actually print these shipments!
sales101
Regular Visitor
ADD STATUS TO SHIPMENTS PAGE - the three status symbols on the Tracking number field do not provide enough information. A separate STATUS column is needed that will show what the latest information is it can be easily seen if there is an issue with a package. Specifically a package can have an in process symbol when in fact it is only tracking number assigned and received by shipper but it was never actually picked up. Or maybe a simpler way would be to add a symbol showing that or assign that status to the ? symbol and only use the flying symbol when the package has in fact been picked up.
nrt
First-timer (legacy)
We use Tags for all sorts of things, and they allow us quick, easy, and *very* specific sorting of orders. Would very much like to have that that sorting ability in the Shipments and Fulfillment sections
UkeR
New Contributor
I use tags to mark a backordered item that needs to be shipped separately when the item is back in stock. I need to find the tag in shipments to get the item to the right person. It seems like I used to be able to find tags there before and now I can't. And I can't add tags in the colums in the shipments window either.
stephanie4
First-timer (legacy)
Would make my job a lot easier if this was available. We pull batches by product type and would be great to see at a quick glance the tags related to the batch if so desired.
webadmin
Occasional Contributor
I would like to ditto the comments on this thread. This would make follow up so much more efficient. How much traction would you need to get something implemented? Would it be possible to have a vote on all the ideas that are pending so we can help prioritize them for ShipStation?
jonathan9
First-timer (legacy)
This would allow us to tag orders in shipment page to trigger API's relating to shipped orders
Shop8
First-timer (legacy)
There are international shipments where the USPS Status is not accurate. Use of a TAG in Shipments would allow us to mark those shipments as we get information from the Clients. BIG workflow boost!