cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gabe
First-timer (legacy)
i would like shipstation to be able to choose the cheapest shipping method for each order that comes in. currently, i use UPS & USPS and i have to manually select between the 2 services to see which one is cheaper. this process is very time consuming and needs to be done on an order by order basis. i would like shipstation to automatically upload the cheapest shipping method so i can print all the labels at once.
124 Comments

Hey there @ecommercecanada

Thanks for showing interest in this beta testing group! 🙂 Be on the look out for some correspondence. 

Jaeitee
New Contributor

Hi @SuperMgr-Sarah could you please include us in to the Beta testing.

We are currently on StarShipIt managing 4 brands, this is one of the features that is holding us off bringing all our brands to ShipStation. We'd love to test it, we utilise multiple carriers that integrate with ShipStation which we could spread the testing across.

Hey there @Jaeitee

Thanks for expressing interest in this beta test! 

Be on the look out for a DM from me with some follow up information 🙂 

livelyroot
New Contributor

@Moderator-Davis Can we be added to the beta as well?

johnLR
First-timer

@SuperMgr-Sarah could we please be added to the beta testing?

Hey there @livelyroot and @johnLR

I have submitted that request for y'all to join in this beta test! 

Thank you for your interest! Be on the look out for a DM from me soon 🙂 

KMM
Occasional Contributor

@SuperMgr-Sarah - can we get an update on this? It looks like a release had been tentatively planned for the end of March. 

SteveMsson
New Contributor

Hi, I would love this feature please let me know when the beta is released!

Steve

Hey there @SteveMsson

I have sent in that request, please be on the lookout for a DM from me about some details 🙂 

KMM
Occasional Contributor

@Moderator-Davis , can we get an update on when this will be released? It looks like a release had been tentatively planned for the end of March but no updates yet.