cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mkneasel
Occasional Contributor

Occasionally, during a morning ODBC import of orders the orders do not load and ShipStation help tells us our store is "stuck".  When this happens it takes 3 - 6 hours for ShipStation to resolve.  We have three suggestions:

1.   Fix the issue that causes the stuck store
  2.   Create an alert to notify support that a customers store is stuck.
  3. Resolve the issue in an hour or less. 
10 Comments
SW-RAY
New Contributor

This happens to us ALL the time.  Used to be almost weekly, but now only happens about once a month.  I love the suggestions you have.  I don't mind even correcting it myself, but that isn't an option.  Creating a ticket always involve the Support person having to escalate it to Senior level support.

Now that my monthly rate will be doubling in 30 days, my tolerance for these issues will be much less.

mkneasel
Occasional Contributor

This happened to us this morning.  Based on this thread we are not the only ones with this problem.  When will a real solution be put in place?

SW-RAY
New Contributor

What are the odds, all our ODBC connections are all stuck again!!!  I have sent a ticket to have them "unstuck".  I'll update this post with how long it takes them to fix this.

mkneasel
Occasional Contributor

We have been stuck for over 24 hours

SW-RAY
New Contributor

Finally a day later, they sent an email that all our stores were un-stuck.  But turns out one of the stores is stuck AGAIN.  Just replied to the ticket.

mkneasel
Occasional Contributor

I am at almost a day and a half now and still have my store stuck!

SW-RAY
New Contributor

A couple of our ODBC stores are stuck again.  A ticket was opened this morning, and still no solution.  I am on hold trying to get someone on the phone.  This is brutal, especially since we were told our monthly rate would be doubling next month.

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hello @SW-RAY

Thanks for being a part of our community and for reaching out. 

I just wanted to check in with you. Have you been able to get this resolved with our support team or are you still running into refresh issues? 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager 

SW-RAY
New Contributor

The ODBC stores were unstuck, but it still took almost 24hrs to have it fixed.   Was told by the support team that I shouldn't bother sending email tickets when this happens but rather use the Live Chat or call.  Nonetheless, senior support said they are still actively "working" on a permanent solution.  Hoping it is sooner than later now that our monthly charges are going to more than double this month.

Webmenace
Occasional Contributor

This too is happening to us... very discouraging...

Since the ODBC connect is in the highest pricing tier... I think that they may need to adjust that a fair bit.
The last time I CHATTED with support with this (last week)... it started working a couple minutes after the call. Very curious. Perhaps 'Customer Service' has an app for that now.

I agree that some kind of notification should come from ShipStation when this happens so that we can be proactive and get it resolved even quicker.