cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
diego1
First-timer (legacy)
The ability for Shipstaion to process international return labels. I know that you can not create an international return label in ShipStation because the ship from location has to be in the same country as your ShipStation account. We have to use a different service specifically for international return labels, making it extremely inconvenient and adds an unneeded expense on our part having to use two different services.
46 Comments
jon25
First-timer (legacy)
International returns, I have to manually create a UPS label via 3rd party clunky worldship app. For International RMA exchanges within 30 days, I ask them to send it, let me know how much the shipping cost was, and I manually refund that off their original order. There has to be a better way! (ShipStation to the rescue?)
jon20
First-timer (legacy)
For International returns we generate a UPS label trhough worldship which isn't easy to use. For International RMA exchanges within 30 days, we ask them to ship it themselves, let us know how much the cost was, and we manually refund that off their original order. Can this be done through ShipStation some how? UPS/DHL/FedEx/Post?
arthurandreas9
First-timer (legacy)
International returns dont require additional documents. Currently we process it as a return in worldship.
joel_graham
First-timer (legacy)
Definitely can't say enough how much I would love to see this become a feature in Shipstation. As many other users have noted, being forced to use an external returns process for international orders is inconvenient and inefficient, and leaves much more room for error. Having this feature built in and able to be used in a similar way to the current domestic returns option would be incredibly helpful.
info720
Occasional Contributor
Amazon.CA seems to think you have t have a Canada address or be able to create prepaid returns label so this is a must.
nicolag
First-timer (legacy)
We are able to ship internationally using ShipStation and our UPS account, and are also able to directly create international returns on our UPS account via their website directly. If we can do that, i do not see why we would not be able to do it on ShipStation. The return policy is the same, duties and taxes are charged to our account and no additional documentation is ever required past what ShipStation can already generate, such as a customs declaration.
elisea
First-timer (legacy)
We handle international returns the same way as domestic returns from our UK warehouse. We can create a returns label in UPS.com/ CampusShip. It's difficult to understand why the same returns process can't be integrated into Shipstation?
scott3
First-timer (legacy)
This is a major problem
close1562
First-timer (legacy)
Hello, This request was initially made in November 2015 (Hyperdrive Operations Manager shared this idea · Nov 4, 2015) if not EVEN before. This is 2018! Could we have news about this missing option or at least an explanation about why it can not be offered at the moment? Thanks for any useful answer. Regards,
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Hi @R G thanks for checking in on this idea. We're still interested in offering international returns to our users and have prioritized other projects ahead of this one. We still want to keep this idea open, however, for other users to voice their thoughts on it and to be able to vote on it. We will let you know here when we have more updates.