cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
suyog
First-timer (legacy)
Hi there - we love Shipstation and are looking at ways to make our packing more and more efficient. We're in need of a different (smaller) sized packing slip (4x2) to fit on our packaging, while using a few of the variables that are available via Shipstation custom fields, Order information etc. The current sizes available 4x6 and 8.5x11 could theoretically work if we manually cut them but its too much work when you are trying to run an efficient operation, especially since Zebra and other printer providers have so many different-sized labels already available I think this can address a huge business case for us, as well as anyone else that uses more than 1 sticker on the package. Thanks and hope this is implemented soon.
5 Comments
matt_ward
First-timer (legacy)
I am specifically looking an A5 format.
studio5
First-timer (legacy)
Same here! We use 4x6" for labels and A5 paper for packing slips for the nice readable size without being overly wasteful or require trimming. Would love an A5 or custom size packing slip!
info31
First-timer (legacy)
A5 packing slips would work. I'd also like to see variable length 80mm packing slips that can print via a thermal receipt printer. Cheaper again! We use Star thermal receipt printers, but a basic setup should work for any receipt printer.
Status changed to: Under Review
SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee

IBee
New Contributor

Please support A5.

Shipstation has very few functions to do, and one of them is to print labels and packing slips...and yet you don't support standard paper sizes such as A5