cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
admin43
First-timer (legacy)
Allowing scripts in packing slips would enable vastly more powerful customization. You could reference external data from a server e.g. serial numbers. You could implement complex customs declarations and make the packing slip match. For example, if you have an item you don’t want to make a declaration for, such as an add-on or surcharge, it currently still shows up in packing slips, which customs officers may delay approval over. You could do arithmetic and so much more for custom tabulation.
4 Comments
admin43
First-timer (legacy)
We'd like more control over packing slips. Wouldn't it be nice to include additional information, like a serial or lot #? What about conditional fields that only show up when certain criteria are met? CSS and automation rule hackery can do some of this but it's so limited. What about including additional variables like Customs Description and Declared Value for customs officials?
pedalpcb
Contributor
This would be excellent. I would like to add shaded table headings on the bottom of my packing slip to display "Notes from Buyer" and "Notes to Buyer", but these shouldn't be displayed when the notes fields are empty. I've tested the code in the Template Editor and it works perfectly, but the editor won't allow me to save because it contains the
philadelphia
Occasional Contributor
Serial number / lot number would be great for batch tracking, now required for food sellers.
Status changed to: Under Review
SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee