cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
orders75
First-timer (legacy)
Because this original request I made for this was closed when an unrelated feature was introduced, I'm creating a new one. I would very much like to be able to have the automation in ShipStation be able to print. This would allow me to have it automatically print all new orders that have downloaded, so that warehouse personnel know an order has come in when the printer starts spitting out packing slips. This is something we're used to having in a different product we switched from to ShipStation and it's the main thing we miss. With printing being done through ShipStation Connect now, this should be entirely possible too. The other thing that would have be added is another feature that ShipStation really does need anyway: an indication of some kind that an order has already been printed. This would allow automation to "print all unprinted orders" as well as greatly reduce the possibility of orders being double-packed when more than 1 person is working shipping. We've had this happen multiple times simply because there's no good way to tell when an order has already been printed right now. Thank you!!
146 Comments
rbraithwaite
First-timer (legacy)
2 things required that is holding me off using shipstation. I need auto update every few minutes and auto print packing slips when those new orders come in. Otherwise, I have to do this manually and constantly throughout the day every day, which is a waste of my time and simply not possible. Otherwise, if I don' packing slips aren't printed so orders aren't packed!
shelby_patterso
First-timer (legacy)
I emailed support to request this and was told to add it to the ideas forum. Well, it looks like I'm not the only one hoping to have this added as a feature! Unfortunately it looks like it's going to take a while. It's unfortunate that an issue with so many requests to add it hasn't gotten the attention it deserves.
support61
First-timer (legacy)
Hi @ShipStation, So, just to help you better understand, we'd probably accept either method you suggested 4 years ago.
casimirck
First-timer (legacy)
This would be a great addition to the newly upgraded Shipstation...
ryan_phillips
First-timer (legacy)
'@shipstation any response? Is this something you plan on doing? Any insight will help
hello41
First-timer (legacy)
wait - is this product feature available yet? if yes, can someone please link the documentation? thanks so much
jeff7
Occasional Contributor
Still need this.
orders42
First-timer (legacy)
I don't understand how this is not a feature yet. At the very least there should be a column or something that shows when an order has printed. How can companies who use this function without that? If you have more than one person pulling/printing orders it makes it so confusing to know when the last order you printed was.
amanda4
First-timer (legacy)
'@brewershardware What we ended up doing was creating a tag that was called "processed" when someone prints the orders they tag them all as being processed. When the next person goes to print they filter only the orders without that tag, print, tag them and so on.
peter7
First-timer (legacy)
Hello @Shipstation, Just a friendly nudge to take a look at adding this feature. This feature would be super helpful. Thanks