cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
customerservi45
First-timer (legacy)
We would love an update within ship station so that the amount that is pulled from the invoice to autofill in the customs information includes final sub-total, so the true amount paid for the items and removes any discounts or promotions they've received on the order. For international customers, this is crucial to ensure they are not paying additional fees and duties on discounts or promotions they received. Thanks!
16 Comments
info730
First-timer (legacy)
Fully agree with this request, as this is crucial for international (outside of US) customers. Currently, we must manually update each order so that our customers do not have to pay VAT, etc. on the non-discounted price.
customer
First-timer (legacy)
I had to re-do all my international commercial invoices because I didn't catch this in time for my Black Friday Sale. This is really a big miss for shipstation. Please fix this as soon as possible. Not happy.
js
First-timer (legacy)
Wow this is over a year old?? I dont understand, the invoice slip can pull the correct total, why cant the customs form? Please fix this!
lpryor1
First-timer (legacy)
In order for the customs form to reflect accurate, sale prices of items, the information from your webs store has to come over to ShipStation on the product level. This is something your web developer can change for you and is not necessarily a ShipStation issue. In other words, as long as your invoice within your webstore reflects the sale price of the item, this is the information that SS will use to populate the Customs form.
shipping123
First-timer (legacy)
Agreed this is a NEED, customs for international orders is already a pain point for many customers and not having the amount they actually paid being declared at customs has cause many upset customers due to being overcharged on taxes. This would be a huge help!
js
First-timer (legacy)
This is still an ongoing issue. Shipstation makes the gateway and should be mapping it however they need it to work properly. It is simply inexcusable for a company named ShipStation to not have international customs forms 100% solid. Inexcusable for years now. https://wordpress.org/support/topic/discount-amount-does-not-show-on-customs-forms/
bill3
First-timer (legacy)
Hi, I just wanted to update that this is STILL an ongoing problem and hassle that should be addressed.
rebekah1
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, please make this option available. This is not efficient for any of your retailers and results in very angry customers who are overpaying custom fees for items they purchased at a discount. We have an extremely small team and this is disrupting by adding to our workflow.
website
First-timer
This really is needed. When shipping 10-50 units to an international customer having to go in and change the price for each item sold is to much work. Just allowing a negative line item in Customs Declarations then we could add the description of Coupon or discount would help.
liv
First-timer
Are there any updates to this? Our customers pay so much more in duties needlessly.