cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anthony1288
Occasional Contributor

I have been trying to get this to be a thing for a long time and no such luck. It appears that you have to be a silver member which costs $20 more a month than my current bronze package for a simple a feature. As it stands now you cant change the packing slip to remove the coupon codes my customers use. I have contemplated leaving shipstation for the fact of this but have stayed because of the scan feature only. When a customer orders and uses a coupon code and I send it as a gift it doesn't look appealing that the customer used a coupon code to buy them a gift. Using a sharpie marker is unattractive to black out a code that can be removed by upgrading my plan. I ship 300 packages a month I don't need silver and to pay $20 to remove a simple aspect that is clearly doable is a ridiculous to me. Im not asking for a lot of features on the packing slip just a simple removal of something that shouldn't even be there in the first place.

1 Comment
shipping27
First-timer

Hello, the discounts are no longer showing on the ShipStation orders/invoices (since the new order interface). Is this going to be a feature added back? This is very important for customs when importing. If they see the total paid differs from the total and there is no discount line, it gets held up and they ask for verification of the amount paid and sometimes ask for an order invoice. This is not sustainable when shipping large quantities of international orders. Can this feature please be added back?