cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pete8314
First-timer
I'm fairly new to ShipStation, but it seems one of the obvious enhancements would be to allow customization of the packing slips without needing HTML skills...essentially, exactly the same interface available to edit the email templates.
28 Comments
info801
First-timer (legacy)
For the love of God, please put a WYSIWYG editor in place! I just spent 2 hours in my editor,and when I cut and paste it across, it looks nothing like my work. I've paid well over $2,000 to you guys over the years, and even most freeware has a built in process to see what you're designing.. PLEASE, please, please?
chris_newman
First-timer (legacy)
This does seem pretty old fashioned not to have WYSIWYG. Orderly Print is a much simpler product than Shipstation but offers very good and simple to use Document editing. Would be a big enhancement to Shipstation to make use of the idea of multiple document templates that are then customisable with a simple menu, colour, font etc..
tfbielawski
First-timer (legacy)
Please implement this, for the love of GOD!
bob6
First-timer (legacy)
I much agree with this request!
support133
First-timer (legacy)
I would like a nice non-coder-like interface for custom packing slips. My other shipping software (that is not web-based, which is touted as being better) provides a nice MS-Word style interface for making custom packing slips or making changes to existing packing slips and provides a tab for the code when necessary. Also, it would be so much better if there was a real-time preview rather than having to keep downloading the PDF after every change to see if it's what you want.
matt26
First-timer (legacy)
Liquid template with the ability to have conditions and formatting of variables would be great.
NO-STOCK
Occasional Contributor
Yes, I can see why people would want this enhancement. Either way, there are some affordable custom templates available at https://www.shipstationtemplates.com that may benefit many of you.
Status changed to: Under Review
SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee