cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
delhutsondesign
First-timer (legacy)
I would love the ability to save a third party account so we don't have to paste over the account number and zip code every time. We do a lot of shipping that requires shipping on their accounts. Also, we have employees in shipping that can't access that information and simply have to wait on a manager to print the label for them. A drop-down box with our saved third parties would help tremendously. Then we could also set rules to default imports to certain third party accounts we have set up. I know FedEx ship manager has this functionality and possibly WorldShip so it would be great to have here. Thanks!
7 Comments
jimmy2
First-timer (legacy)
The instructions for adding multiple accounts don't work for third party, at least not with UPS. You have to have an invoice, which is not an option when it really is a "Third Party" account and does not belong to you.
leviw
First-timer (legacy)
Hi, This is a very important feature. Please implement it. Its so simple...
matt53
First-timer (legacy)
I agree with Eddie! I do ALOT of shipping on other customer accounts and it slows down my process to have to pull up the info each time.
sethw
First-timer (legacy)
We need this feature as well
zpartzsales
First-timer (legacy)
This is a big reason why I don't use you guys
sandersonheader
First-timer (legacy)
Imagine this scenario regarding automation rules. A customer has four warehouses, yet we drop ship many products for them (we are a manufacturer). They request using their UPS account for drop shipments. Shipping options and shippers vary by order, as do the number of package sizes available. Therefore, how many automation rules would be required to: 1) Not use third party when shipping to a warehouse 2) Shipping methods likely total nine (ground, 2-day, 3-day, next-day, priority mail, express mail, etc etc etc.) 3) Standard box sizes = 15 primary variations Simple math suggests 540 combinations (automation rules), does a ShipStation rep care to perform that task? Easy, simple fix --- allow saving the third party billing (IDs) to the customer data so that it populates in the drop down menu for third party billing when a shipment is created. UPS and FedEx software have that capability where manual entry of the billing account for each label is not necessary.
Status changed to: Under Review
SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee