cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kirbys4th
First-timer (legacy)
I would like to make a suggestion that ShipStation work really hard to make a 4 x 6.25 option, and/or the 4 x 8 option available. UPS is a very large carrier for you not to support it's label sizes that work with the Zebra 450 printer. For those of us who use UPS, we get our shipping labels free of charge, so purchasing the 4 x 6 labels is not a viable option. It seems only logical that you would work to accomodate UPS customers, a huge market. PLEASE CONSIDER THIS! Right now I have to manually pull out the label a fraction of an inch every time two labels have been printed or the remaining labels print off the edge. It's really a pain. Thanks for listening!
46 Comments
major18
First-timer (legacy)
I switched to ship station from stamps.com, and was unpleasantly surprised that i can not continue to use my Stamps.com SDC-4650 labels. Here is a url to the info page: https://goo.gl/7pCTEg
support241
First-timer (legacy)
We were also VERY surprised to see that the SDC-4650 label was not a print option in ShipStation. Please add this very soon! This is a very cost effective and convenient shipping label for many of us.
info882
First-timer (legacy)
Why has this not been progressed yet? IT's a needed function
hello141
First-timer (legacy)
No updates?
sales425
First-timer (legacy)
We agree! First time swtiching over to shipstation just to realize we need to buy new labels-we are going back to using stamps.com.
sentrygroupllc
First-timer (legacy)
I would love a 4 label option. We use stamps.com to do this. I hope it's not too hard to implement!
wayne4
First-timer (legacy)
Add an option to print on 4"x8" thermal label.
admin181
First-timer (legacy)
I am voting for 4 labels as well for the following reasons. 1. Australia Post provides us with free 4 up labels, where I had to pay $71.00 for 2 labels and sending 1,000 parcels a year, it adds to the cost. 2. Using less paper is better for the environment. 3. Such big labels don't look good on small boxes, pretty ugly actually. 4. Big labels always have bubbles which also don't look good, even thought smoothed them down, the pockets of air still show up.
ddorton
First-timer (legacy)
I would like to see support added for this as well.
beckybee
Contributor
We now have to look for a new shipping platform - used shipstation for years. However we are going to start shipping using ups surepost and am told we need to be able to print a 4" x 8" label - our rep. told us shipwire. Frankly, I am stunned that shipstation does not have this option to do so? I've always thought of shipstation as the leader in it's field. Now we start the search since we need to be able to use 4" x 8" labels with our thermal printers and shipping surepost will save us $70.00 plus per month. I still can't understand why since this will become a standard label size for businesses wanting to ship ups surepost. If anyone can explain to me why? It's not like we're looking to ship with some unknown shipping service.