cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
adam23
First-timer (legacy)
With USMCA replacing NAFTA, I would love to be able to print a certificate of origin while printing shipping labels. We do a lot of business with Canada and this would help us save our customers money and thus do more business.
44 Comments
info817
First-timer (legacy)
As of right now I need to manually enter Canada orders through UPS Worldship in order for my customers to not pay duty fees...
david83
First-timer (legacy)
It would be very helpful if the NAFTA for could pre-filled in ShipStation. We have to do the same thing and process all Canada orders in Worldship. This is #1 Inconvenient and #2 Gives the customer a different user experience.
tony18
First-timer (legacy)
Agreed. I receive complaints all the time from Canadian customers. Seems like it shouldn't be a heavy lift. Thanks for listening!
fativan
First-timer (legacy)
Agreed. Shipstation is very convenient, however, the fact that you cannot pre-fill the NAFTA form on shipstation is very inconvenient. Hope to see this in the near future.
zach12
First-timer (legacy)
Right there with the rest of these comments. Love the program but nafta is a bit of extra work. A lot of our customers are Canadian and we ship from USA.
david83
First-timer (legacy)
This would save us a ton of time and headache. We ship a lot of products to Canada and Mexico, and this one feature prevents us from using shipstation for ALL of those orders. It uses a lot of the same information as the Commercial Invoice, it seems this would be an easy thing to implement.
mark55
First-timer (legacy)
This is *so* ironic since ShipStation promotes itself as making shipping to Canada easy due to NAFTA. http://www.shipstation.com/blog/handling-your-business/start-selling-shipping-internationally/
info996
First-timer (legacy)
It is insane that this program doesn't allow you to upload a NAFTA for EDT. We have tons of customers that are unhappy because they had to pay duties when it was not necessary. At the very least we should be able to upload a NAFTA. Seems like a very easy fix that would make a lot of your customers happy.
david74
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, we have run into the same issue with DHL. We have to manually type info into the DHL website and select the correct options to avoid having customers in Canada and Mexico pay taxes and duties.
judy2
First-timer (legacy)
We are experiencing the same problems. We have to manually generate each NAFTA document for all our customers in Canada and Mexico. It is extremely time consuming. It is also extremely frustrating that this not addressed by ShipStation which after is shipping software. This is very much needed! Business with Canadian customers is booming.