cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
laura_corsentin
First-timer (legacy)
We need an end of day report for UPS that is scannable. Having only the electronic transmission is keeping the customer from tracking packages as the distribution center doesn't always get the scans when the packages go through the site. Plus the electronic transmission doesn't capture when the packages leave our dock.
34 Comments
service34
First-timer (legacy)
I agree, this feature is highly needed for my company.
info456
Occasional Contributor
Yes we need the same thing. We need PROOF that the package was actually picked up! We had one package "lost" months ago, we are POSITIVE that the driver picked it up (that day we had just one box for UPS), and now UPS will not accept ANY claim because the package shown that was never picked up! So for what I am concerned the "Pre-Scanned" issue does not mean anything to UPS. For UPS we need a End-of-Day manifests just like the one for USPS. I hope someone would address this matter as from what I see on line there are many with the same dilemma...
avrami
First-timer (legacy)
We desparately need this too
sguyer
First-timer (legacy)
This is absurd. Shipstation needs to understand that this "pre-scanned" nonsense does nothing to prevent UPS from denying a claim. We need a scannable barcode that the driver can use to log the pickup.
sguyer
First-timer (legacy)
Every mention of End of Day for UPS on this feedback forum is met with "your packages are pre-scanned." There seems to be a fundamental misunderstanding as to why this is needed. We need EVIDENCE that our packages were given to UPS. This is a core functionality issue and one that I can't believe has been just swept under the rug. Again, we need a signable, scannable end of day report as a protection for US, your CUSTOMER. This has nothing to do with what UPS requests or what they want to see.
orders21
New Contributor
This is a big issue for us as well, and Ship Station has seriously dropped the ball for not allowing users to create their own scannable End of Day form that PROVES shipments were picked up.
skincare
First-timer (legacy)
ShipStation, we need a printable, scannable UPS end of day form that the driver signs at pickup! When we use WorldShip, which is UPS's own proprietary software, you can't exit the program without printing an end-of-day....so even UPS knows this is an important step. So stop the pre-scanned laziness.
denise
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, totally agree! UPS does not recognize a pre scan...whatever that is supposed to mean. When they lose the packages, you have no way to prove it was picked up so no way to protect yourself. Definitely need an End of Day for all carriers, especially UPS that has a barcode
walttools
First-timer (legacy)
This feature is surely not missing!!!!! without it, we cant use it. Too much liability
walttools
First-timer (legacy)
A big operation like Shipstation HAS to know the importance of an End of Day for UPS. When you are sending 100 boxes in a day, many drivers will not scan the boxes. Only they scan and end of day. This cannot be that hard.