cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combine shipments

LonnieFreeman
First-timer

How do I fix this issue? When I combine orders, the window freezes? 

BTW by removing the human support was a typical bait and switch on the service with SS. Please let us know how to get questions answered when dealing with your software. Horrible!

Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 3.51.25 PM.png

2 REPLIES 2

Hey there @LonnieFreeman

Generally speaking, when is see modals freeze up like this, I will clear my cache and cookies on the browser as an initial troubleshooting step. 

As for human support, I assure you we are absolutely still here to help, and happy to do so! When opening the chat widget, there will be an automated system that wants to match up your inquiry with our knowledge base articles that could help with the issue. If you continue to navigate thru, you will certainly be brought to a live chat experience with one of our wonderful agents. 

With that in mind, if you are still experiencing troubles getting a hold of our support team, you can also reach out via email at Support@shipstation.com

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

emarkhasin
Contributor

Had the same issue, the window froze, and when I refreshed, turned out it choose the wrong surviving order. Now I lost $1000 in the stats for a day! This is unbelievable!!!!!!!
UNABLE TO SPLIT back (as reported by others, that function is not working either). UNABLE TO EDIT (modifying Total Paid doesn't change Order Total value).